Feed the snake

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

there and back again



It has bin a while since I updated this page.


I was out with injury's for several months..(broken rib,busted knee,etc)


I'm taking a few day of now and will be back to full training next week!


I did compete in three tournaments in the meanwhile, the first one being the Rickson Gracie team tournament,in wich I was able to submit everyone in the advanced open class, but it took enough toll on me to disable me from winning the next tournament 5 days later.. Having me lose a lackluster match in the first round.


Luckely, I had a several weeks to recover and a full week to train for the next big tournament, the Zona no-gi.


Wich had me placed 3rd in -85 and absolute.


Not back up there,but I did win 7 matches, and was beaten by a brown belt and reigning european champion, and the second place winner in olympic wrestling/pro judo player.


So I'm pretty happy with the results, I learned a lot.




No comments: